5 years ago, i wrote a date 2009.05.20 5.20pm on black board, want to date with all my U6S1 classmates, waiting at SHS bus stop. But the day came, I unable to go back Sibu for this promise... Such a broken promise~ SOrry to everyone!!!
I have to admit that after 4 years 堕落Life in University, I lost my critical thinking, my leadership & a bit responsibility? Because, i think as a person who made this promise, I should be responsible to contact everyone for this.. I should collect information & change the date so that our promise never broken... But i did not... Many of them forgot about this promise too~
I hope I can do something for this broken promise...although the promise been broken, but i believe that some of you been remind by this promise & gain a strong feeling that want to meet each others.. So I really hope i can organize another gathering...
wait for me.
ReplyDeleteialso want to join